Want to know more about
IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator?
What is IBM Alpha Zone?
IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator is a 20 week program, helping startups to build leading solutions for the enterprise market. The program focuses on post Seed & Round A funded companies with aim to create long term technology and business partnership with IBM worldwide.
Since the Alpha Zone Accelerator program commenced, 32 startups have graduated successfully. Thanks to the IBM enterprise level business development support, our startups are already working with IBM and with its’ leading customers worldwide.
Areas of Focus
We are looking for startups focusing on Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, Mobile, Internet of Things and new generation of IT solutions powered by cognitive computing technologies as well as Machine learning and AI. We are seeking industry specific solutions that can bring innovation to Healthcare, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Telco and Media.
BD Strategic Partnership
IBM Alpha Zone has partnered with BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company, www.bd.com) to jointly select up to 3 startups (out of the entire class) that will be able to improve healthcare delivery and decision making. For those startups aligned with BD’s interests, BD offers* professional mentorship, a grant of up to $25,000 and access to BD’s subject matter experts and Guidepoint’s key opinion leader network.
*See FAQ section for detailed information.
Benefits for you:
- Global exposure and partnership with IBM worldwide potential
- Technology architecture design consulting and support
- Endless Networking opportunities & guidance from top-notch mentors
- Cloud services credit (up to $120K per year)
- Free office space for you and your team
- No equity is taken, and all IP you develop is yours
- Company is less than 5 years old ( since establishment)
- Talented team - business and technological visionaries
- Strong technological fit with IBM solutions / technologies
- Registration to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (Free)
- Company is funded, post Seed / Round A.