What is IBM Alpha Zone?
IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator is a 20 week program, helping startups to build leading solutions for the enterprise market. The program focuses on post Seed & Round A funded companies with aim to create long term technology and business partnership with IBM worldwide.
Since the Alpha Zone Accelerator program commenced, 42 startups have graduated successfully. Thanks to the IBM enterprise level business development support, our startups are already working with IBM and with its’ leading customers worldwide.
Areas of Focus
We are looking for startups focusing on Cloud, Big Data & Analytics, Mobile, Internet of Things and new generation of IT solutions powered by cognitive computing technologies as well as Machine learning and AI. We are seeking industry specific solutions that can bring innovation to Healthcare, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Telco and Media.
E.ON Energy Collaboration
IBM Alpha Zone has partnered with E.ON to promote innovation and shape a better energy future.
E.ON has established a number of initiatives to cooperate with startups from a variety of geographies. :agile accelerator, Strategic Co-Investment and Strategic Partnerships are the three vehicles that help startups grow together with E.ON.
E.ON helps energy-related startups to successfully scale their business models and set up joint pilots with the business units. The various initiatives address early to late stage startups. E.ON's objective is to build long-term partnerships with the startups.
As a part of this partnership 2-3 startups (out of the entire class) will be selected to benefit from cooperating with E.ON.
Dangoor Health Initiative
IBM Alpha Zone has partnered with UK Tech Hub and DigitalHealth.London to streamline the best of Israeli digital health innovation into British healthcare. As a part of the Dangoor Health Initiative, 2-3 startups (out of the entire class) will be selected to benefit from in-depth acceleration support, Programme series delivered by DigitalHealth.London on market access into UK healthcare and the NHS, and an immersive trip to the UK.
Benefits for you:
- Global exposure and partnership with IBM worldwide potential
- Technology architecture design consulting and support
- Endless Networking opportunities & guidance from top-notch mentors
- Cloud services credit (up to $120K per year)
- Free office space for you and your team
- No equity is taken, and all IP you develop is yours
- Company is less than 5 years old ( since establishment)
- Talented team – business and technological visionaries
- Strong technological fit with IBM solutions / technologies
- Registration to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program (Free)
- Company is funded, post Seed / Round A.